Since this is a time to express gratitude, we thought we’d share 10 things we’re thankful for at Fanimation. Drum roll please!
10. Our customers. Your excitement for our fans continues to inspire us and drive us to create new, unique designs that will make a statement in your home.
9. Options. With myFanimation, we can all be designers and build the fan of our choice!
8. Good deals. See #10. Because we love our customers, we’re offering 20% off retail price on any Fanimation fan during our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale! Valid at participating showrooms or online retailers between Nov. 20-29.
7. Our dealer network. The support of this nationwide network has helped make the Fanimation brand what it is today.
6. Our leadership. We love being part of a family-owned business that’s committed to its employees, the industry and customers. Plus, they support having a fun working environment!
5. The rich history of fans. Visit our Antique Fan Museum to see how fans have evolved over the years.
4. Our employees. They work hard and represent Fanimation well in all they do—from design, sales and distribution to customer and technical support.
3. The way technology has enhanced fan control. It is so convenient to use FanSync to control the ceiling fan in your home remotely via your cell phone.
2. Design collaborators. Some of our newest fans have been because of our partnerships with the Michael Graves Architecture and Design Group and independent designers like Mark Pickett.
1. The form, fit and function of fans! Today, fans are more than an appliance. They are a piece of home décor that is highly functional and fits beautifully in environments of all kinds.