HOW CEILING FANS INCREASE ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN THE HOME AND SAVE YOU MONEY!
With no end in sight to soaring energy costs, new research shows that a Fanimation Ceiling fan can help by cutting your energy bill almost in half. How? The wind chill from a Fanimation ceiling fan keeps you as cool at 79 degrees as you are at 72 without a ceiling fan running. That means you can set your thermostat seven degrees higher – saving up to 49% on your cooling costs. Net savings are roughly 14% for each 2 degree increase, according to the Florida Solar Energy Center.
In addition it costs only penny an hour to run a ceiling fan! At the same time, it costs 43¢ an hour to run a central air conditioner or 16¢ an hour to run a room air conditioner. You can save money every day using a Fanimation ceiling fan instead of your central air conditioner or a room air conditioner.
NEW DC MOTOR FANS
Our new DC motor fans have great energy saving features. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Generate more power/torque than conventional ceiling fan motors while consuming less than 70% of the power.
- Virtually silent.
- Much smaller than conventional motors, resulting in a much lighter product.
- Six speeds with reverse technology.
- Requires less electrical current by utilizing an internal array of magnets of opposing polarity. This magnetic field requires much less electrical energy to create the torque required to rotate the motor's rotor.
- All electronics are centralized into one module conveniently located atop the motor assembly; no canopy or switch cup manipulation is necessary.